Saturday, February 13, 2010

Recipe for Disaster

I'll never forget when one year my mom came home from parent-teacher conferences and said the teacher had recommended that I do some baking to work on my ability to follow directions in a given order. I laugh everytime I remember this because following recipes is something I am SOOOOO horrible at...still...despite years of trying. I really need to just read the first line of a recipe and do that before I move on to reading the next line. If I get ahead of myself and try to read the whole recipe...watch out...you are getting a disaster for supper!





And so it is with scrapping recipes. I tried really hard to follow the recipe challenge just as it was given, but alas this is not a strong suit for me! So of course, I screwed it up. Thank goodness we have someone checking our work and letting us know when we screw up with the opportunity to fix it.





So here is my page, I don't love the layout (the recipe was too hard), but I love the theme and I'm glad I chose it.


I hope challenge three is not a recipe! I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment