Friday, February 26, 2010

Challenge 5

I've had this LO done for some time, just forgot to post it here. The challenge was to choose 6 elements out of a list of 10 provided by the host site. Then incorporate chocolate somehow. I decided to do Erica's bridging ceremony when she was becoming a "brownie". I did the layout how I wanted it and then remembered that I had to use 6 elements from the list, so I checked the list and I had 5 already in my LO!!!! Yeah me, I just needed to change the title from a font to an alpha....easy-peasy!


I maybe shouldn't get too excited...I haven't been officially checked-in by our wonderful ADSR5 volunteer, Kat, but I feel pretty good about it. So here is Erica becoming a Brownie and the second page that goes with it.








Now I need to get started on Challenge #6. Been putting it off since it has a lot of element requirements, which is a real challenge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment