Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm finally done with challenge #1

Here is my introduction of Stacy to the ADSR5 community...

Journaling: Two of the things I admire most about my sister, Stacy, are her parenting style, and that she continually works to strengthen her relationship with God. Ive been trying to copy her since we were kids and as an adult I am proud to say that I am still trying to copy her.

Challenge one was definitely challenging, but very fun. With two boys I don't get to use a lot of pink or flowers so I was happy to have the chance to make this layout a little girlie. But, the best part was going through my box of old photos and finding some from when we were really little. This photo almost made it into my layout, but I needed a spot for some journaling and this one didn't scan well. However, I thought it was good enough to share anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment