Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Freebie!!

Who knew that in world of digital scrapbooking there would be so much fighting and controversy...I love it!!! :) As I was reading that we had to create ATCs I was thinking, "I hope they tell me what an ATC is" and was about to grab the phone to call Stacy with hopes that she knew.  Luckily, the next paragraph contained the instructions.  Of course, I still called Stacy to discuss the challenge:)

The theme is supposed to be Valentine's/Love and I really don't have anything like that in my stash of scrapbooking kits.  However, I did a layout a few weeks ago that I wanted to have a "lovey dovey" feel and at the time I thought it would be faster to create a couple of elements to use rather than go and search for a free Valentine's kit.  So, here are the elements I created for that layout along with a couple of more that I am using for one of my ATCs.  If you use them please just mention The Scraptastics, thank you.  Here is the link, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment