Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Challenge Complete

I did it! I finished my Layout introduction of my teammate who also happens to be my sister! What a joy to get to share some of my memories of us growing up!


Journaling: My first thought when I read this challenge was, “How do I fit a lifetime of memories on one layout?” I was three when Bonnie was born and we have been friends from the beginning. Growing up, we spent countless hours in the basement playing with our Barbie dolls.Bonnie has such a fun spirit and loves to laugh. I remember making up TV ads and talking in funny accents while we did the dishes and chasing one another with the wet dish cloth. She is passionate about the people and things she loves, especially her husband and her twins. Her faith has been strengthened by the miracles she has seen God work in her life. I am blessed to call her my sister.





Watch for Bonnie's LO coming soon. And we are working on our first set of templates to give away, I should have them ready by the end of the week (work and volunteer stuff is just getting in the way of fun this week :( So I hope you will check back to find them.


Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment